Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
yesterday was too tired after shopping to blog..got lots of nice things for the teachers. and since i can finally work the compose function on my bro's windows computer i shall make FULL use of it..
Last day of school, passed all the presents to the teachers, most were really touched and pleased that we remembered them, especially mr hunter, seeing as he no longer teaches us per se. felt that the poem i chose wasn't appropriate.didnt have many poetic devices.. i reporoduce it here:
Life is a journey through many terrains,
From gardens of pleasure to deserts of pain. From an ocean of love to a jungle of hate, From mountains of glory to canyons of fate.
There's a highway for joy and a highway for sorrow,
A road for today and a road for tomorrow.
So choose your path wisely and walk it with care,
If you follow your heart, you'll find your way there.
I've swum in the ocean and drunk of its wine,
I've run through the jungle and hung from a vine.
I've been to the garden and planted seeds there,
I've been to the desert and felt the despair.
I climbed up the mountain to touch the sky,
I went to the canyon and started to cry.
I've travelled both highways, both today and tomorrow,
I've basked in the joy and wallowed in sorrow.
My path has been chosen and I've walked it with care,
I followed my heart and I'm on my way there.
So I'll just keep walking till I find what I'm after,
To mountains and oceans and gardens of laughter.
I didn't accredit it cos too many people are fighting to claim the credit for themselves. just run a search on google and you'll see.
what are my thoughts on leaving school? erm, nothing actually. I don't feel anything. maybe because i didn't form any deep attachments to the school. since no links are cut you won't feel the pain of a cut off link. i'll miss some of the teachers definitely but not ALL of them, of course...
went to COMEX to look for printers, gotta go show my mum my choice...