Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Yesterday,
my hamster ran out of his cage
i dun think i can find him in this age
oh why did he run away?
suddenly,
i notice all the drain covers
and the toilet bowl set in the floor
oh did my hamster fall inside?
why, he had to flee
i dunno, he couldnt talk
i tried to make him happy
but i just couldnt please him...
*dear hamster, please let me know if you're still alive. If you need food please don't hesitate to eat whatever you find."
Went for lunch with T^3 today. Shall miss her. You never really think of people until they tell you they're going away. Then you start missing them. Hope T^3 does well in London, doing econs and geog, cos the pressure is tremendous if you're on FMS (father mother scholarship).
we spoke of some of the differences between the french and english, but also what makes us fundamentally singaporean. and we arrive at the conclusion that it's only singlish, because we aren't native chinese, so we can't claim chinese as our native language. ditto british. so it's through no fault of ours if we try really hard and stil cannot speak "like a native" or almost, because this environment doesn't permit it. As opposed to a classroom environment where you learn a foreign language, in that environment, everything is perfect, because the teacher makes it so. yet, that is not the language they speak on the road.
oh no....t^3 is going away....
went with ooh to buy the shoes i felt he liked.managed to buy it for him (in a certain sense) and am glad he likes it. one of the few things that i've actually done right. had lots of time to kill after that, before dinner, so went walking around. saw a few pairs of shoes i want to buy for grad night.wonder if WH and ccl they all will go shopping for make up and shoes with me since they're not going grad night anymore. ooh suggest asking wdy.hmm.
over kfc dinner, we discussed my propensity for shopping. apparently i have all the mkaings of a shopping lover, much as i hate being a shopping lover.yuck! spending all my hard-earned money *ahem* on things i don't really need.
made a bet with him. if i get A for maths C, i'll get his new E600C...but of course i won't get A for maths...hello...have i even PASSED before? nada.
so in order to make sure i get near an A, i shall go study now.