Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
Now it's too late to hold you
Cause you've flown away
So far away
Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive
Alive
And I know you're shining down on me
From heaven
Like so many friends we've lost
Along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One Sweet Day
Darling I never showed you
Assumed you'd always be there
Took your presence for granted
But I always cared
And I miss the love we shared
And I know you're shining down on me
From heaven
Like so many friends we've lost
Along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One Sweet Day
Although the sun will shine the same
I'll always look to a brighter day
Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray
And I know you're shining down on me
From heaven
Like so many friends we've lost
Along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One Sweet Day
And I know you're shining down on me
From heaven
Like so many friends we've lost
Along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One Sweet Day
Sorry I never told you
All that I wanted to say....
Copied below from jeannie's blog cos it reflects a little of what im feeling right now...thanks jeannie! :)
I miss you.
I know we've said our goodbyes.
and i know we've gone our separate ways
but i still miss you
I wish that people were like chalkboards
and we could wash our memories clean
but we're not
and we cant
yet despite the anger tht i feel sometimes
i still miss you
we were happy once
and i remember those times
i remember how we smiled and laughed
and how you held my heart in your hand.
i remember the tears and the fights and how i took my heart back,
bruised and slightly wilted
but still somehow i miss you
and i just wanted you to know that.