Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
saw this JCdecaux advert on my way to tutor the boy. An advert from MINDS.."I can work.let us be part of your community" How shameful. They have to be able to WORK before we can accept them into our community. Not because they are HUMAN like us, or because they have feelings too, or because they can't help being mentally challenged, but because they can WORK. not to deny that being able to work makes a hell lot of difference because it shows even more so that they are LIKE us. They are able to work just like us, not sit around and slack. How sad is that?
Before that was NAPFA. surprised that i could actually do 32 sit ups. or was it 31? grateful that jeannie was my partner cos she was really encouraging.haha.now left 2.4 before im done with PE forever.
watching singapore idol on tv now.looking at the judges reminds me of teachers in school. no patience.. "not even trying" hello!!!! how do you now they didn't try? they're all just bunch of nerves.and now the judges are scolding them... yeah..their fate is in their hands but hello..they're not students anymore though i suppose it would be frustrating trying to find someone to groom only to have people who don't show results..does this contradict myself? hmm..