Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
I had 2 hamsters this time last year. Now, one of them is missing cos it ran away and hasn't come home yet. maybe if it ran out of the house someone'll take pity on it and give it a home.
The other hamster is very very sick. There are boils all over his body, on his face there is a giantic one with something growing out of it. His ears have boils too. Today i saw that his front leg looked like it was festering. it was really r ed. i want to put it down at the vet but my grandparents said we shouldn't do that. so im going to buy treats and toys for it later at the pet shoop to try to make his life better.