Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
really sorry for the horrible way it's turned out. it looked really nice on my mac. *EVERYONE SHOULD CHANGE TO A MAC!!! EVERYTHING LOOKS NICE ON A MAC!!* but xtina's gonna help me with it after As (that's 5 days or so) so it'll be alright after that!
was really worried i had missed the registration deadline for IUT havre luckily i spoke to dumortier and he checked and said that that was for last year's pple..not me. PHEW! meeting him on wed after phy to discuss my prospects for university.
really excited about my internship interview...even more excited than about As man, since i already know i screwed As up. pls As, end quickly, interview come quickly..at least after that i'll know whether the internship is mine..after that, A's results come quickly!!! then i'll know where i stand.
im really afraid havre won't accept me. what would i do then? there's no course for me in sginapore sob.wish i'd worked harder. but i think no matter how hard i work, this is about it. im too lazy to work harder. funny hwo doing crap things like internship etc comes easily to me whereas academics are so tough. maybe im made for the internship/apprenticeship era instead of this "earn ur cert before u work" era. sigh. tough life.
its hard living back home. have to share. im so selfish..i hate having to wait for the computer to be free before i can use it, or the toilet or anyting like that. at least with my grandma there was only 3 of us, and they didn't use the computer. hope when my mac gets back i'll be able to use it. oh ya i forgot. no router.damn.
never mind. get through As first! then i'll think about it. maybe i'll refurbish my room. saw some nice things in the ikea mag
till the next time i want to blog,
lots of hugs for everybody!