Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i hate xmas, i really do. i don't feel xmas-fied..not really cheery, or festive..this is the longest weekend of my life.at least if i was still schooling, i could look forward to monday to see everyone! but now little to look forward to,except maybe pple calling me back with job offers. Thoreau has a quote i think we will all like:
"I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well."
from the chapter "Economy" in Walden by Henry David Thoreau
oh and yeah, im mad..i change templates all the time..because i just can't get them to work!! i have no idea why.. (maybe if i applied myself a little more I would, but yeah..you all know why i don't. reason starts with an "L", not love hahaha.."LA")
and if it doesn't appear correctly in Internet Explorer, use Netscape. Still not, use a Mac..it always appears correctly... almost..