Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
my mum gave me a new phone! SGH E800C the slide one.. so surprised..turns out that she wants me to return herman his 6610 so she gave me this phone..i feel that in accepting the phone i have just signed a contract to be the full time maid of the house. I already am one anyway as probably EVERYONE knows (recall: return of the glorious maid).so the phone is accepted graciously for services rendered.
in the box is this grey cushion like thing..i think its for cleaning the screen, because it has a velvety side to it..but my sis says its to absorb radiation. tried to find out mroe online but didn't find any info.anyone knows what it is tell me k... will try to load a picture of it..i loaned out my webcam so its quite troublesome to use my digicam to capture it and upload.. will show 2903 pple the cleaner/radiation absorber thingey on 29th dec :)
i like my new phone =)
and my blogs are getting more and more brainless... what to do..i'm doing brainless stuff everyday.. like mopping the floor..
and ironing!!
i burnt a hole in my brother's shirt today when i accidentally put the steam iron down onto his shirt immediately upon re-filling the water (been ironing for some time so the iron was already hot) and it got burnt. oops
and it was REALLY an accident.