Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
thats the understatement of the year i guess. i never blog..i think im just too lazy to. much less to say update my template..
few improvements on my life. my internship application with maersk is still pending.. i suppose by the time it finishes pending and i get a NO it'll be too late for other internships. vaguely remember shihao telling me hamper wrapping is good. must try looking out for hamper wrapping jobs then. other than that i suppose waitressing all that is fine, since i need money to apply to france. GOODNESS!!! im only applying and it's already so much money. worse still, an essay in french, dunno what they want to read, and i dunno which other uni to choose cos u can only choose two. and it doesnt help that their two econs/management courses seeems the same..shal just have to wait for madame to get back from france to help me.sigh.maybe nus is a better choice.much less trouble.