Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
1. u wake up in the morning, puke while brushing ur teeth and decide..crap..gotta go to work cos there's stuff due today
2. u really want to take early leave but know you can't anymore and dun get upset over it, but instead, just turn back to the computer screen and continue working
3. when the person on the other end of the phone is pissing u off royally, and you are still nice to him and explaining nicely to him though ur throat hurts like hell and u wanna tell him to just F**K off
4. u wanna go take MC, but know you'd rather be there the next day continuing work bec there's just so much to do
and u wind up ill, pissed off, but nice to people all the time.