Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i go in early (8.30) and leave late (6.30), mark lotsa exam papers, freeze to death, input personality profiles, call people for interviews, conduct personality quizzes and tests, reject applicants, call employment agencies to givem hell over their candidates who wasted my time calling them and then not turning up, listen to expats complain about singapore, do my training programme on company and industry history!! wow!!
I LURVE IT!
i get paid the same, no OT pay since it's cos i choose to stay late not cos i need to stay late cos these applications arent that urgent anyway.
and visited suntect city ballroom and expo to look at exam venues.. wow to suntec ballroom.i rem i went there for some event before with someone.think herman but cant rem what event.or maybe it was with school.
monday come quickly!! pay check coming in soon..that is, 31st Jan..wonder how much they'll pay me for these 2 weeks of work.