Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
yet another dumb post cos i've got nothing to do and don't want to start reading jostein gaardner's MAYA yet because if i do i will not sleep at all tonight.
but i finished patrick o'brien's desolation island. patrick o brien is the guy who wrote the original story to master and commander the movie. i dunno if he's still alive. first publishd in 1976. the scenes it describes holds so much attraction for me. i mean the disease and the deaths and the life threatening storms are frightening, but so are the auroras that they see when they sail, and the dawn and measuring distances by the moon and the stars and the sun.wish i could have been there. but three hundred men travelling for years..it's really a long time for their families. i wonder that their wives dun cheat on them. but this is a commitment phobic person writing so its probably not surprising the observations i make.
and dumoriter's a really nice person though i suppose he's selectively nice it seems. he did my projected results in french so that i wun need to spend money translating them. i dunnno if they wil be accepted or not but at elast they're in french. i love dumortier!
and pan pacific hotel deducted money for two nights lar.instead of one. the 5 and 6 dec..if the guy doesnt call me tmr im gonna cal him back already....how could they lor.
ouch the mosquito stung me...initial prick beforeit starts to itch grr...
right.
maybe i shd sleep now isntead of typing boring and useless entries.