Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
" Perhaps guys have a different notion of "doting" and "loving" from girls. Guys think that loving a girl just means giving lots of empty promises and making us smile for tt moment in time. Only what they dont know is tt the smile lingers on in our hearts only to be shattered when we realise they will not fulfil that very promise that put the smile on our face.
I dont understand why guys have to constantly try to make girls jealous. For that moment of ego-boosting on their part they put us into a torrent of pain that lingers on in our mind. We dream about it. We hurt. We cry. All for a moment of the guy's joy in boosting his own ego, in his need of proving that we love them. If love has to be proven, pray tell me how do you prove the oceans wide? The skys blue? That rain falls from the sky?
And then they ask u to lose wt. To cross ur legs like tt demure girl sitting opposite. To read more and be less ignorant. To be ladylike. To do those things tt u never do. Does making us feel smaller make them feel greater? I dont understand how some guys expect their girls to change for them. If u didnt like those qualities in the first place, why did u fall for them? Did u expect to make them fall for u so you could mould them into the person that u dream of? Sexy politically correct girls occur in dreams for a reason. Because they are dreams. Not possible. Not alive. The only way to mould us into what they are like, is to kill our very own unique personality, to force us into somebody we arent, to rob us of who we really are. And in the end... who are u in love with?"'
i copied the above from joan's blog. and i totally agree. budden, maybe that's why they say love is blind.