Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
first day of work. i love it at maersk..from what i've seen, at least. and from wat i learn of their company culture.suits me perfectly.
saw jane at city hall mrt.the tvps jane..
i miss yileng, shida and jiajing..shida supp to join syco=ymsco with me, or rather,re-join..i miss zhou shen tho he was damn shit to me when i was there...
yileng..whjere are u...
hans got rejected by psc... sob..who cares abt psc.he can take private.even better.
yay!! jill and hans lunch on sat
zizhen jiejie lunch next wed..long time never see her le..i miss her..
miss jia hui..
miss the days long ago when he used to treat me and ONLY me to dinner or lunch or wadeva..now he treats other girls too :'(
miss dumortier and mr hunter!!!! miss his belgium goodies too.. miss lit S..
miss jane frm nanyang...
misss talking to weijian n wendy... nw no time tok to em le..so tired...
miss my ah ma and my ah gong too..
miss larry... come back soon!! and tien...ur so far away......
miss monsieur dremaux... and mme faussat..
and i miss TWENTY NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i miss TJ too....