Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
stayed home the whole day today. when my dad came back from JB he asked me "today never go out ah?" and i said ya. cos he's sick..tried calling him lotsa times but couldn't get thru then finally msged harold, and harold said he was in his room but no sound. so i called and called and called and he finally picked up. 39.1 degree fever...so he was resting. he has presentation tmr morning. dunno if he will be well enough to go..i dun think so. hope he doesnt go in case he faints or something and im not there to take care of him.
didnt go out cos he was sick..not only bec we were supp to go get his tennis racket together, but because i felt bad going out when he's ill.. whole day no contact with him since noon when i marathon dialled his no and he picked up. hope he's well.. he din want me to go visit, but think i'll dial again tmr see how he's doing. if nt after work i go his house find him if he's still home and not at hall.if at hall den i go hall loh.
im falling ill too. throat feels like sand.actually it has been feeling like sand ever since i moved back home. must be the air con. maybe i'm sleeping with my mouth open.
but feel tired too. wanted to go esplanade but no energy and no mood to go cos he's sick :(
long time no jio pple out..missed zizhen's dinner appointment too cos was at SMU. long time no go out anyway.. maybe next weekend jio jiahui out if she's free.she seems much busier than me..cos hers is take home work..mine is not.
miss him too. wonder if he's better.msged him but no reply.
did first 4 bars of weijian's file. may need jiahui's help with some chording. going to catch a concert with him soon..den can write essay..