Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
long time since i read any blogs or blogged..realised how important the blog stuff is in keeping in touch..like the tmr's outing which i only knew about today tho it was planned a million years ago on ps's blog.
to those pple who may need help teaching lit/english.. or who are taking french..here are some of the stuff i have that u may find useful..let me know if u awnna borrow or antyhing
1. the complete works of wiliam shakespeare
2. hamlet
3. king lear
4. 12th night
5. merchant of venice
6. julius caesar, othello, much ado
7. animal farm
6. english grammar and usage by milton nandy (must find.i know its here smwhere)
8. LOTS and LOTS of other 17 to 18 century authors, in particular thomas hardy..
9. extra french dictionary
10.conjugation verb book
11.10 000 french words
12. DALF (advanced diploma) book and cassette (just bot..cost me $61!! can only lend after my exam on feb 23)
anyway submitted my french uni application yesterday and bought maths and economics reveision studies in french hahaha.. do u know human development index in french is IDH? haha.. forgot wat it stands for le..shall chk it up later. only maths looks vaguely similar..
starting work at MAERSK on monday. woohoo!! finally..hope nothing goes wrong to make me lose my job..
while reading other blogs, also chanced upon lotsa pple who seem to be so proud that they cant speak chinese though they're chinese. at least LEARN to for goodness sake, instead of being so proud of an adopted culture.
more and more translation work getting done. yay! i did an english to chinese translation too. i think i did quite well on that one. hooray!
its already 5pm..no one's online yet.. well.. they'll be online soon!