Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
1) nobody likes me except my sister
2) i get blamed for most things, including not being able to find a job, even if it's not my fault that most companies either defer till my mum gets super pissed off at me, or take a long time in calling back
3) taking a break and reading books are not considered productive tasks and so they are not allowed
4) my parents think i'm the most useless thing on earth and i just heard my mum yelling that at my brother when she thought i was still sound asleep here's what she said: " don't give me this kind of attitude. like jiejie. see what happen to her now?" what's happened to me? nothing. i'm just waiting for my A level results to see what i can do in future.
5) nobody likes me, yet they can't put down their pride to let me stay elsewhere, like with my grandparents where at least if they didn't understand my dreams, they tried to help me attain them. i weighed 40 kg in NYGH and 48kg now. see the difference? at least my grandparents fed me instead of forgetting that i'm rotting away at home.
here are some of them for now. when i think of more i'll add them on. so now i finally know why my siblings dun respect me as their elder sister. because my mother encourages them not to. its kinda sad when ur entire family thinks ur a piece of chewing gum stuck to the bottom of their shoe. maybe yb is not that bad after all. at least he doesnt say anything, just glares at me. well, there's always dumortier and monsieur yong and mme who are eternally encouraging, as well as the 2903 pple and other frens that i know, particularly ben whom i've known eternally? haha since primary 6.