Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i came across this on a french blog http://35heures.blog.lemonde.fr/35heures/:
Un texte que j'aime qui m'a toujours semblé tellement d'actualité.
Quand ils ont arrêté les membres de l'intelligentsia, je n'en étais pas, je n'ai rien dit.
Quand il ont arrêté des communistes, je n'étais pas communiste, je n'ai pas protesté.
Quand ils ont arrêté des juifs, je n'étais pas juif, je me suis tu.
Quand ils ont arrêté les socialistes, j'ai gardé le silence.
Et puis, quand il sont venu m'arrêter, il n'y avait plus personne pour protester.
when they arrest members of the intelligence corps, i wasn't one of them, so i said nothing.
when they arrested the communists, i wasn't communist, so i did not protest.
when they arrested the jews, i wasn't a jew,so i ( was you? hmm..i dunno wat it means)
when they arrested the socialists, i kept silent
and then, when they came to arrest me, there were no one else to protest