Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
1. eat buffet
2. eat crabs
3. eat prawns
4. eat KFC
5. eat macdonald
6. eat delifrance
7. eat ALL the food at Amara hotel's foodcourt
and after tmr, when i get my pay im going to
1. buy new shoes
2. buy new clothes
3. buy that bag
4. return pple money that i owe
5. buy another nail polish
6. buy a new bottle of polish for mama to replace the sally hansen broken one
7. get the cake for gong gong
8. get the tickets
i wonder if i will have enough money to do so many things...