

| #1 of 20 Posted Jan-12 5:08 PM | |
| From gin@mich Posts 706 Last Feb-11 | |
| To ALL [Msg # 158791.1 ] |
With the day of love fast approaching, are you preparing to send your love or a close friend flowers? Do you know what you will send? Have any clue what the different kinds and colors say about your feelings? Here are a just a few I found......
If you're going for Roses...
watch what they mean...
Burgundy... unconscious beauty,
Deep Red... admiration, bashful, embarrassment,
Full-blown ... engagement, ,
Half blown... timid love,
Moss.... superior, confessions of love,
Pink ours must be secret love,
Red... unity, romantic love,
Rock...popular favour,
Thornless ... ingratitude,
White... I am worthy of your love, silence, innocent love, , Wild ...charming simplicity,
Yellow... jealousy, let us forget, love is waning, friendship,
Red rosebud.....inclined to love,pure and lovely.
White rosebud... to young to love.
Over all the rose is a signal of love.
the Poppy has different meanings by color...
red.. consolation,
Scarlet.. fantastic extravagance,
Variegated... flirtation, dreaminess,
White .... forgetfulness
If your partner is less than attentive.. send them a grouping of Laurestine.... I die if neglected...
now don't go asking me what it looks like.. I haven't a clue... I did search.. but Ill be danged if I can find one....
NOW.. what are you going to send the one you love, your best friend... will you
ask the meaning before you buy.. or go for what you like..????