Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
ok the whole mr quek's house thing has blown over snice i last came online so i'll just add some stuff here, which few pple read anyway.
1) i wasnt the one who came up with the idea of going to mr quek's house. i was the one who came up with the idea of going to DUMORTIER's house which din happen bec he din want us there
2) since i wasnt the one who came up wif the idea, i didnt think i would be the one to contact anyone else, and no one told me otherwise
3)contacting people has always been on a by-clique basis. i have never encountered a non by-clique basis in our class except for those take-one-week to decide class outings where people come in cliques too
4) to the people whom i din msg to like mitch and chih, im sorry. it was too rush and i was too busy wif work and watever crap that was going on last week.. im really sorry about that. but that's all.