Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
5. while this v-day plan is designed to make the evening a memorable, romantic one for you and your special other half, it is no guarantee that your other half will like the plan you have chosen for her. i repeat, the plan "YOU have chosen for you". YOU made the choice. i merely made the suggestion. if things go sour between both of you, i will NOT be responsible for finding you a new girl friend nor helping you all make up though of course i could try , for an additional fee.
6. of course, if enough of the people i know break up, i might start a match making agency, but i really, SINCERELY hope not. because the aim of my company is to provide a romantic, unforgettable v-day evening, or anniversary date or watever date for that matter.