Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i think i shall try to start a sideline as a V-day planner.. see how it goes. it'll be fun and i've already gone through reasons why u need a v day planner. because
1. guys have no brains when it comes to girls. so girls have to plan the entire evening and that sucks (right, girls?) so i shall plan the entire evening and the guy can go bluff the girl that he planned it. well, its a bluff lar..but at least u get some nice romantic (by my standards, unfortunately, but of course i will get some of the other girls to see if the idea works or not) evening out.
2. guys are LAZY. they are to lazy to find places to go and all that. this sounds like the first point. but anyway, they are lazy to find places that fit their budget, so i shall do it for them! for a small charge of course, if business is good. but of corse, for people i know, it's FOC.
3. v-day planning includes types of flowers to get, places to go, songs to sing, letters and customizable poems, all original written by me and my frens (whom i'll rope in later on when i get business) as well as possible gifts to get and their practicality and significance (woah..gotta do resarch now..what do orchids stand for? what does it mean when u buy a guy a pair of socks???)
4. however, all costs will be borne by the person who hired me lar (meaning the guy if the guy hired and vice versa). i will only provide information and 3 customised v-day plans withint their budget for them to choose from. of course, these plans may be repeated lar..and if ur budget is $2..still can do..but if cheapskate..not my fault.
5. i wun know why girls would need this service..since they're always the romantic ones unlike guys who think computer games, drama serials, money and soccer are more impt than the girl beside them. but for girls, it'll be 50% off when i start charging, and 4 customised v-day plans before i start charging.
wow. if this takes off maybe i should REALLY stay in singapore instead of going abroard to study. maybe i should put an ad in the straits times tmr!!! since vday is just in 2 wks time or less!