Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
went to fil today and signed up for 5 facials at $58 each. it's hard trying to be a pretty girl when ur not one in the first place. so much time and effort. luckily wendy went wif me.wonder if i hai4ed her or not into signing.ah well.i can always reimburse her if she finds it too ex.
in the end after buying those tickets and paying the $304.50 for the facial package, had no more $$ left to buy shoes.waiting for my money to come in when my uncle comes back tmr so i can return hans and mf the money i owe them, and get a new pair of shoes.
watched sister act 2..got the dvd from library. lovely show.i think i like shows like this. or rather, i don't have high standards for shows. neither for food as the shoe has proven.now, who's the shoe? ahahaha
joan went to eat lots of ice cream. BAD for health. BAD BAD BAD. i think maybe its cos i dun like ice cream. i had ben and jerry's once with vasudha.maybe i shd get another tub. i remember i quite liked it then. but that was before pre u seminar which means that was before june 2003. WOW what a long long time.