Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
haha my boss walked out again...hope my colleague behind me dun bao toh me..
oh friday was a sad day cos i got my TCF results back..thats the $200 french entry exam fee that u gotta pay to sit for the test... and i PASSED~~~!!! but im not going france anymore :'( NOT GOING LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
my dream has shattered into a million pieces...... which was why University shcolar program interview din faze me..cos i was still dispointed over my french uni... joan et al were trying to encourage me to go!!! but i cant le..unless i apply next yr....... ah well..nvm..i shall keep track of ur progress joan! and imagine im u.....
somehow blogigng makes me feel tired and sleepy.. back to work again then..