Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i think ihavent blogged since i started work..since its lunch now..and i haf lotsa stuff to do shall just blog for a while to get my brain working...
g8 class chalet..big too!! too bad so few pple..xtina musta felt bad... but xtina made the effort!! puts cg rep (me) to shame... :$
read km's book "can u keep a secret" by sophie kinsella while waiting for her to finish driving so we could go aloha loyang together....funny bimbo book!! easy to read too!! finished it that day. but sadly nice happy endings so often dun occur. thats probably the point of funny bimbo romance books..false impression of happy endings after a wrenching heartbreak.
nice chatting to u all 29ers till i fell asleep and my face became numb *ouch* but i almost crashed my car the next day!!!! i almost reversed into the road..even my instructor told me to "get more sleep" but that was cos he heard me telling my 2nd fav instructor i din slp all night cos at chalet..