Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i've come to like this song too, alongside "Il me dit que je suis belle". Let me provide a trnaslation as best as i can
Comment t'aimer (how to love you)
Ne me raconte pas (Don't tell me) Le roman de la rose (About novels with rosy, happy endings) Le gout de la couleur des choses (The tastes of the colour of things) Je les connait deja (I know it all already)
Ne me raconte pas (Don't tell me) Romeo et Juliette (Romeo and Juliet) L'histoire de la belle et la bete (The story of beauty and the beast) Je ne comprendrais pas ( I will not understand it)
Dis-moi plutot comment t'aimer (I'd rather you tell me how to love you) Ce qu'il faut faire pour te garder(What i must do to keep you) J'entends ta vox parler de tous( I hear your voice speaking of everything) Je n'entends pas parler de nous(I don't hear you talking about us)
Plus loin que trois mots a se dire (further than the 3 words we can say to each other) Plus fort qu'un moment de plaisir (Louder than a moment of pleasure) Et plus longtemps qu'un seul ete (And longer than one summer) Je veux savoir comment t'aimer ( I want to know how to love you)
Du sable entre les mains (Of the sand between my hands) Le froid d'un feu d'hier (the cold of yesterday's fire) Un peu de neige en fin d'hiver (a little snow at the end of winter) Voila ce que je tiens (Here is what I feel)
Alors dis-moi comment t'aimer (so tell me how to love you) Ce qu'il faut faire pour te garder (what i must do to keep you) Larmes si je vivais sans toi (tears if i lived without you) Rires les jour ou je te vois (laughter in the days i see you)
Plus loin que le dernier soleil (further than the last sun) Plus fort encore que l'arc-en-ciel (louder still than the rainbow) Et plus longtemps qu'un seul ete (and longer than the only summer) Je veux savoir comment t'aimer ( i want to know how to love you)
Je veux savoir comment t'aimer ( I want to know how to love you) Je veux savoir comment t'aimer Comment t'aimer (How to love you)