Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
no la..i now know why nobody lian2 xiang1 xi1 yu4s me. And I took so long to realise. GOSH how dumb can i be? Though I don't think it's a question of dumbness so much as of narcissim and self-denial.
Top 10 Reasons why nobody lian xiang xi yu me 1. I'm not a pretty girl Pretty girls always get tons of attention no matter what they do, just by the nature of their being pretty girls. Although appearances don't matter in the long run etc etc, hey, first impressions count!
2. I'm too dei or not dei enough Sorry to 2903 and Hans for having had to bear with me through my ENTIRE TWO YEARS of being overly dei!!!! My sincerest apologies to you all. I finally realised that sicne I'm doing such a bad job at it, I shall give it up altogether and be a proper human being with proper vocal chords.
3. I don't go around having crushes on people and blushing away and stuttering Self-explanatory, i think. I go around acting like a normal being, not vulnerable don't need extra help, so why help.
4. I'm an open person So open you can talk to me about ANYTHING in the world. And I can also talk to you normally. Like, if I miss you I'll say so. Overly talkative I think. Becomes self-destructive sometimes, when less open people talk to me, or get the wrong idea (this may be why, xtina!! thanks for your reminder :))
5. I don't need people to lian xiang xi yu me By far the most intelligent remark so far. Since I don't need then why should they? I bet I exude this vibe from a million miles away! "I don't need you to protect me I can hold my own" therefore not necessary to fawn over me. Which is true. We don't need guys to fawn over us. It's just something nice to have, not a necessity.
In conclusion, farewell the plumed troops and (wadever..i forget..) dreams of being a pretty girl!!! BYEBYE dreams of being fawned upon!!! It's so much better to be someone who can survive on my own and build my own confidence on my own achievenments and morals without needing the approval of someone who's supposed to be close to me. I don't need guys approval to be me. Don't like, too bad get lost. My girlfriends don't think anything's wrong with me.