Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i've finally chosen my school (i think). I'm going to go to NUS and compete with all the boring F maths people for As and Bs in the faculty of engineering. Advantages of NUS: i get to see everybody who's in biz and FASS. Disadvantages: competing with the above-mentioned and not being able to give weijian and my bez friend from nowhere, ck, a lift to NIE. We'll see how this sits with the MD on Friday, when I meet with him to discuss my future in the maritime industry.
In the first few days of joblessness, I've almost got a lot done.
I ran errands on day 1 of joblessness, got my certs certified at TJ, got the stuff from my grandma that she wanted me to get.
Day 2 was bleak. Rain, rain and more rain. Had a TERRIBLE driving lesson with this TERRIBLE guy. And I must have been damn unlucky that day because that day he was working overtime. He wasn't supposed to be working that morning!!! As I heard later from my fav instructor whom I (heng-ly) got in the afternoon. Yup, 2 driving lessons in one day. Spent the 2 hours or so in between at Jillian's house talking rubbish. I thought my house was snake-ridden. Hers is even worse. YUCK!
Fell sick on Day 2 (yesterday). I didn't run a fever, but I did feel chilly. So chilled that I was chilled to the BONE. After lots and lots of sleep, I'm better on Day 3 (today). Squash later, then dinner with Xtina at Toa Payoh.
And before I forget, I was really good today. I swept the whole house.