Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
This acronym no longer appeals to me. I'm at home everyday, or rather, out everyday someplace or the other. Went out to chill with Jillian yesterday at Suntec/Raffles City. To get a new bag for myself actually, but I couldn't find one that I liked that wasn't soooo expensive. I don't know what the deal with Le Coq Sportif is, seriously.
Managed to get Jill to book one of my fav driving instructors to try to help her "work a miracle" as she says. Well, I hope they do. Hate to spend money like that and I'm sure she hates it too.
Needed to speak with my best friend yesterday, but he wasn't free. Ah well. When I got home after dinner, went straight to sleep cos I was tired. Didn't take Herman's call because when I called he either din pick up or was busy or he called and I was sleepy or busy. Bad timing.
No news from A P Moller. DON'T TELL ME I LOST MY INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY?????!?!?!?!?!!?!?ARAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! Maybe Monday's a good day for a call to the powers that be at APM.
Letting go is always difficult. No matter what it is. Sometimes I think its just the nature of man that we can never be satisfied with what we have. We keep wanting more though we've already got what we want.
I am sure though, that I need my backbone, self respect, dignity and confidence back. I can't spend the rest of my life in "what-ifs" like France.
If I regret it, it'll just be one more lesson to be learnt in this horrible game of life. I always lose at games. Is this a premonition?