Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
yaya..and so on and so forth.. well, if im like that now, guess who made me this way?
sticks and stones can break my bones and i can put them in a plaster cast and they'll heal and be better than new but words don't have the same effect. they sting into the bone and they rot there and fester and spread to every simgle part of ur consciousness.
wat you said about gwendy changed my WHOLE perspective on EVERYTHING. it turned my world upside down and made me feel like im the world's stupidest piece of shit for believing in myself. that even if i couldnt be a pretty girl i could be a smart, independent girl. well, turns out im none of those. im just some clingy dog. too bad then, i don't think that of myself anymore. i refuse to be subservient to you.
you're right. i changed. into something u don't recognise. guess why. because im not ur servile cur anymore. i decided to have a brain. speak up for myself. use stinging words agaisnt you when u try to press ur opinions upon me. when u cant take criticism and take verythign as an insult. well, good thing to come out of this is i probably can stand up to insults and criticism one million times better than you can. and learn from it one million times faster.
so don't think i can get over something that made me feel llike the worst being on earth so easily. i cannot. and if im now a cruel heartless selfish freak, its all because of you.