Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
think they must have finally realised that they'er over paying me thats why suddenly they're giving me so much SHIT man...change theirm ind ONE MILLION TIMES and i have to REDO..apparently i have better thigns to do in life than inventory..but inventory is FUN unlike wat i've been doing the past few eons of hours: powerpoint presentations..and ppt here is weird. they choose to dump everything onto their slides and READ out from their slides. that aint the way we used to do presentations right?
wadeva..bez fren told me to be careful of one of them and im doing my best..though he ETERNALLY breathes down my back at some crappy thing he can do himself but chooses not to. WADEVER!
wah im so pissed man... at least other pple are nicer than this.
grrrrr..now he's asking me to go home..haha his colleagues warning about strict laws regarding child abuse must have got to him HAHAHA. and he's eternally bitching abt my desk my GOD!! its SOOO FREAKING CLEAN and its still dirty cos it has papers all over..he apparently has never seen any teens desk when studying for exams..of cos will papers all over la!! and im doing 3 pple's work at one time k...
i got a new book today, courtesy of my current mgr.."A Time Bomb for Global Trade" Maritime-related terrorism in an age of weapons of mass destruction"