Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
i feel really disjointed now, from all the goings-on around me, except those i call periodicallyt o complain and are closer to me, such as jill, and jill and erm, jill. mingfeng i havet spoken to since i got back from phuket. neither have i spoken or gone out much with my other friends. cos im busy going out with my colleagues and ex-colleauges from apm and msl. in fact im so intuned to the working lifestyle that im afraid i will not be able to integrate into academic life again.
part of the reason is cos where i worked, i was the youngest. always. so people looked after me and took care of me. i'm so gonna miss that. and them. though sometimes i really want to stick a knife down their throat. but i guess that always happens. and WOAH did i have a hard time getting into the co-ed mood cos back at HR, it was all female. what stupid norman and crystal. cant it be delia and norman?? but the two of them are really too too quiet. not fun and trouble-causing and disturbing and controversial like me who at the same time as when they're hating me they can't help but love me. i think. i hope. *self-delusional* but then again, i add life into their otherwise boring job. if i wasn't there, no crystal-norman story to laugh about. and norman can't add fuel to the fire to make the laughter boil, and i cant pour sand to make it even funnier.
and i forgot to take a photo with all of them so i can put it in a picture frame. i love putting photos in picture frames so i can look at them and remember all the happy times. putting them as screensaver is altogether different. full stop.