Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Last day at APMS was a blast, as i left i felt like crying cos it is probably the last time ever that i will be working in the APMM group of companes.. I'll miss everybody boo hoo hoo hoo hoo
of course i think some pple were glad to see me go but im inclined to thnk they were joking hahaha *delusional*
they threw me a delifrance,pizza hut and kfc party..but i was too sad to really eat much...and i made them a hilarious card with kermit on the front that said "eats flies.dates a pig.hollywood star" AHAHAHAHA. best of all, all the msgs to everyone was on the same card so they can go and be KAYPOH heehee, and they were
missed going to pavan's house cos he suddently had work.freak.nvm next time.
then promoted my cmpany..ZIBIN!!!! my WEBPAGE!!!
think babysitting will be good..always promote babysitting to expats..they dun understand that in singapore, in-laws are our babysitters
then night time went to mit gina liwen and her frens for drinks. went home first then told my mum. meeting them at 10pm.woops but she allow leh!!! HAHAHAHA MUST REACH HOME BY 12!!!
i reached home at 1230..cos i left ecp at 23:53 and missed the surcharge for midnite. HENG AH!
oh ecp cos chinajump was closed so we went to BFD.
i have a fear of live bands now
gina got one bottle of martell..$200 WOAH!
i drank i think total erm...one nokia 7250 height of it...with ice..sometimes with coke.. but i think coke spoils the taste
was still ok when i left..no spots or antyhing. think im alergic to tequila ba. or just miramar hotel lounge tequila.
got a coffee at coffee bean cos thats wat munsing aka alvin taught me to do to clear the alcohol.
heng got a cab at 23:53.
listen to the uncle complain all the way home.
paid $21.35 WOAH! most i've ever paid for taxi
heng no midnite surchrage
needed to pee..rush upstairs and peed..walk back to my room..
felt a biit woozy..changed and pom
dream land
then phone rang. display showed "home"
answered it. "WHERE ARE YOU?" not really angry la i think just asking
reply: "sleepign ready loh..."
"ok"
so daft
next morning wake up
miss apms
a little fuzzy
housewarming later
dinner tonight
and im starting to think im man-crazy
or maybe i just like to feel like i have pple looking after me..