Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
went to mango zara and lots of other places shopping with kemei yeterday on her DBS lady's card cos my sis took my debit card and my colleagues didn't get petty cash that they owed me for me yesterday. spent about 70 plus on clothes to start school with..well even if i can't be shopping for winter wear in france, or nice clothes in beijing, i can shop for them in sginapore. here's what i got:
1. green drgonfly top from Mango 2. Black racer top from zara, 3. Yellow racer top from zara, 4. pink clamdiggers from zara 5. Blue dress from pepper plus
i saw a lot of nice plan what joce would call "basics" from mango that were nice an cheap but i didnt get them for the simple reason that it has "mango and u" written either on the front or on the back. YUCK! i hate brands that seem determined to show thgemselves off. n i hate mango.cos it makes me feel like im just another one of the many, gazillion girls around wearing that brand.
Zara was ok..pricey stuff..but managed to get some fitting basics. why do i say fitting? cos its really really hard to find normal girlish tops that fit me.. i'm wearing like L tops..and most L tops have a BBIIIGG front that falls open when i lean forward, so nada. but these 2 were ok.
I got a nice blue pepper plus dress that everyone says is ugly except kemei..but it was really quite cheap and quite nice. ok, maybe nicer if i was taller, but i can always alter/keep it cos i really like it. don't know when i'd wear it though. someone throw a party or something so i can wear it!!!
Special thanks to kemei for asking me out!!! Best shopping trip ever, cos she's like me..super picky and stingy =) now i owe her loads of money...
Met some of my sec/pri school friends while out at orchard. seeing them makes me feel really inadequate..someone i knew in pri school had lost so much weight she was thinner than me!!! and they're all lovelyly made-up with nice, dyed long hair. ok, the typical singapore girl im always telling bez fren and all the other indian officers from Maersk Line about. i don't want to be yet another typical singapore girl, yet i dun wanna feel under-dressed and ugly and juvenile next to them.
i think i shall REALLY cut back on my tidbit consumption. cos im not really exercising that much. rally tired everyday after work. can barely drag myself home. my days at APMS are coming to an end and i'm quite sad about it. but i hope and REALLY RALLY HOPE they don't throw a party or anything i'll feel really really really bad if the party turns out to be more ra-ra than the one they had for pavan yesterday. and they'll be spending EXCESS $$. i dun wan that to happen cos hello i'm just there for a month lar... need to buy a gigantic thank you card to write to them and hope that i remember everybody. i realise that i've had contact with almost EVERYBODY in the whole APMS. even officers WOAH!!!! I LOVE APMS!! except the politics. i like the pple when they're individuals. when they start banding its terrible.Politics back front, left right.