Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
this is wat yz said to me yesterday. cos we were talking about how we don't like things to hang over our heads and prefer to showhand and i said its the kinda style i like but im a dan2 xiao1 gui3 so it's not always easy. That's when he said that. my reply was that i'm trying. thats what im trying to be and am still trying.
i think no matter how hard a person is, there is always some part of them which is vulnerable (*shivers running down my spine* feels like a crack in armour to be saying that). especially girls, or women. there used to be this song "rong yi shou shang de nv ren". I don't think women are getting harder to hurt. they're just not showing it that easily. and not showing it through tears or wadever it was that women did in the past causes the grievance to turn and coagulate and undergo various changes to become this grudge that causes them to turn around and hit back at whatever it is caused pain in the first place.so u get vicious women and from thence spawns the phrase "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
but am i a hard person? in yz's definition, hard= tan3 shuai4 and jian1 qiang2. right. im a pretty jian1 qiang2 person but i don't think im that tan shuai. sometimes some things are better left unsaid. if ur a female you'll understand why better.