Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
was speaking with christine and told her i was touched by the rain and gonna cry and she said i was weird... one of the reasons why we broke up. he couldnt appreciate my weirdness. few pple can anyway actually. so we came up wif a new criteria. funny. i never had a criteria before. cos i din grow up dreaming of diamonds and princesses in fairytales..
1) appreciate my weirdness 2) like keeping furry pets and animals in general 3) non-suffocative 4) get along with my family including extended family 5) not chauvinistic (extends to more than opening the door) 6) cannot be my friend first