Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
was just telling xtine i want a straw for my can of coke which i got from the machine downstairs..and realise that if i tell my friends that they'll peng.. why? cos that's so gu niang!!! can't u drink coke from the can?? of course u can. just that the can is really cold and i don't really like the cold, as my ah ma will testify.
but WHY will they scream at me thats the thing..of course will scream at me lar...gu niang stuff is not done by me lor..if i wanna be their brudder cannot be gu niang..in fact i asked mf before..and he said that ya. most of the time dun think of me as a girl, think of me more as their brudder...
as yz and co will also testify. that's why cannot be gu niang..but sometimes i see other girls being gu niang it seems quite fun also...just teh and then oh ok lar..thye get almost everything they want le.. like the ming ming hen ai ni mtv..dam farni lor.
ya then girls can ask for straw...get guys to carry their bag, their laptop. ok, most guys will also take my laptop for me or my heavy stuff or my bag but i feel very very weird when they do that...brudder must do things themself one ma... irony lor..wana be gu niang but feel weird being gu niang.
i dunno. maybe im tehing my way ard but i dun realise it yet. gotta get joan to come and tell me if i am but JOAN!!! UR SO FAR AWAY!!!! k. must not be teh.otherwise no better than my enemy, or rather previous enemy. but i think she'll always be my enemy. old wounds hard to heal.
i think thats the most attractive thing abt being a girl..being teh...but i dunno how to properly teh pple..i end up being irritating...yuck! i hate being irritating..
thats why xtine says im like a guy. commitment phobic... i thought i understood guys but new generation especially the pro-commitment one..i dun understand....
anyway, dun be teh lor..at least i got brudders..teh liao no brudders then really nobody to love me le.
stuff carry myself..wanna go out nobody wanna go then just go on my own..
not too bad also lar..want a straw next time go buy loh haha
so dumb..
i think this post will be deleted soon....
the stress of tmr's physics paper is getting to me.