Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
now i fully realise the convenience of having a laptop complete with wireless and having a wireless router at home. im in my living room now waiting to go out for my driving test and i can blog. though i don't usually blog because i don't know what to blog and im too lazy to blog.
shouldnt have read jae's blog. the consequences of being kaypoh. now i wonder if jae will EVER find my blog. i doubt. but i really wonder how he managed to find me on friendster and msn seeing as we have no friends in common..