Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
haiz. on days like this, i wish i had a boyfren..or maybe what i want is a dog la...i can go home and pet the dog and the dog will ick my hand and then after that not free le the dog will self entertain..sorry ah..my rabbit cant be bothereed wif me AT ALL..at least it pees in one spot only
i want someone to help me rub my finger which is sTILL swollen (yes my DEAR chun hui, it STILL is)... thanks lao biao..but no nid la..cousin and bf different one..meanwhile go find urself a girl!!! sunshine girl got bf dun mean there aren't any othe rsunshine girls out there!
i also want somebody for me to lean on when im tired... to make me laugh when im so freaking sian... but then thats where yhileng and yz they all come in!! thanks yileng!!! and thanks yz!! for eternally makling me laff, and for yleng who etenrally is there for me in some way or the other and lyn for reminding me that more horrible things exisst outside my life.
but really..last morning woke up and coincidentally saw the sky..nice, blue, cloudy..wished i had someone to share it wif me. but NVM