Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
pals' ways of life is actually stg i shd try to live by and i dunno why pple's opinions bother me so much even the opinion of those whom i dun care abt. like xw. like him. as jiahui so aptly put it, WHY DO I CARE WHAT HE THINKS? bec im not confident enuff of the person that i am? perhaps
i think im quite screwed up at the moment. sobz i want hans and jill back!!!!!!!! stupid SAF!!! stupid LSE!!!