Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Realise that it's nice to have some girlfriends whom i can talk to...like now..sitting at chatterbox with gladys wiaitng for pple to come pay for their sports tee and just msning each other though im sittingn less than 2 m away, facing her.
spoke to kh about yl...he was trying to bring across this extremely difficult concept of a relationship which i dun understand and therefore cannot pass on to yl... i mean of course i cant pass on the concept to yl if i cant even understand what hes trying to say.i can get the gist..but i cant grasp it..he was asking me whether i
1. dun understand at all 2. understand but dun agree 3. understand and agree but dun accept
ok i htink i understand but cannot grasp the concept.