Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
dad wore the aramis cologne we bought him for his birthday. reminded me of when i was a kid and used to smell it.that's the aramis classic..not the new aramis life or wadever..it's the one thats been around for the last 30 years or so..
nice memories. of course when i was a kid there were some bad ones too.but just makes me nostalgic. so much fun being a kid. ironic to think that kids wanna grow up asap and grownups are like wadever...
sis is growing up too..spending one ton of money on prom. wishi had gone out wif my mum to get my prom stuff last time. all the stuff i missed out in the 5 yrs wif him. but then i guessed i had some happy memories too tho now they're like bittersweet and memories i'd rather forget.