Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Things to do before Wednesday (in order of priority)
1. clean up my wardrobe 2. clean up my room 3. build my rabbit a cage 4. lyn's outing
things to do after wednesday 1. buy xmas presents: go out on my OWN 2. jo's outing (thurs) 3. jiahui's outing (fri) 4. buy something for myself that is not food 5. jap buffet 6. plan the xmas party thingey at my hse 7. pass my freaking driving 8. ask my uncle to bring back stg nice for me and jasmin