Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
I can still see myself on the classroom benches, absorbed in my dreams of the future, thinking of the most sublime things which the imagination of a poet and a child can dream up, while the teacher made fun of my Latin verse, and my schoolmates sniggered at me. The idiots, them laughing at me! when they were so feeble, so common, so narrow-minded - whereas I, whose spirit was immersed in the limits of creation, who was absorbed in all the worlds of poetry, I who felt myself to be greater than them all, was granted infinite pleasures and experiences heavenly raptures at all the intimate revelations of my soul.
I, who felt myself as vast as the worls and whom a single one of my thoughts, if it had been of fire like a bolt of lightning, could have reduced to dust. Poor madman!