Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
and im far behind for physics. far behind as in i don't even get lecture 1. apparently brother doesnt too so im not supposed to feel bad since i scored higher than him for mid terms (which was just i was lucky that day and you were not kinda thing).
heres wats left to do before exams: 1. stars essay plan AND essay 2. stats tutorial=2 tutorials behind now 3. physics 26 chapters behind 4. writing paper 3..dam..due in 2 wks 5. maths= 3 tutorials behind and all the other unfinished questions from tut 1 to 8.
and im in dire need of spending money.... :'( aren't we all... this sem is screwed...and im not copying brandon..