Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
he disappeared to china this morning with the parting words: "are you going to school today? yes ah? then u send ur brothers to school too la"
and i tot he was tired or something so he wanted me to drive them to school then come home, change and go out again. turns out that he went china. and only my big aunty knew. used to be me who knew. now i've been marginalised again. told ya he doesnt like me anymore. he din even wake me up to ask me to help him book taxi! which he usually does.
needless to say my mum's freaking pissed. though it has happened so many times i wonder why she hasnt got over the fact that it'll keep happening anyway, regardless of what she says/does. so get angry for what? but then if my husband kept pulling this kinda stunt on me, i dunno whether i'd be pissed like her or i'll cry. or maybe i'll be so pissed i'll cry and then i'll call all my pals + brandon and then go drinking and have fun on my own.