Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
the class that is easiest.... global politics cos edmund was in the group and he always sat beside me and he taught me everything i didnt know on the spot or at the next lesson
the class that i pay most attention in..... stars cos i'm afraid i'll get called to the blackboard again and made to stand. didn't happen, but i still got called
the class that's the hardest.... too many to enumerate. engineering physics 2 and computing in C tie
the class i got the lowest grade... electrical engin this is really the worst. not that difficult but i just couldnt get it. rats. pulled my cap down gimongously
the class thats the most fun... erm no class is fun
the one i like most.... global pol cos everyone was nice, including prof, and sk :) and thats where i met edmund and jae and consequently the entire usp yr 1 community and developed me and edmund's 99% hate 1% love relationship to the extent that he recommends animaniacs to me when im trying to do my 10 page term paper
why dont engin modules feature here? go figure. no interaction .why would they feature here?