Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
officially finished my AUN obligations to edmund yesterday night after production.
AUN was fun after all. i had to admit it. although i was tired all the time, bored hanging around waiting for presentations to end, although i had to admit the presentations were interesting, although i missed out on several presentations cos i was outside trying to complete more freelance translation assignments so that i can get money, either that or too tired to concentrate and would rather surf around aimlessly on my iBook which i had had the foresight to bring along (else i wouldnt have been able to get the $30 for that assignment).
the asean-ers were fun and interesting. they spoke good english (contrary to what most of you would believe). they were hyper-active and bursting with energy, compared to me who was always dying and tires really easily (the whole AUN helpers and comm knows that. i usually die by 3pm or 9pm if field trip day). i got along with everyone, had no altercations or bad feelings with anybody. made some friends whom i hope to keep. got to know some really interesting lecturers and learnt more about the system in malaysia and all the good food there.
they enjoyed the field trips. they wished they could have gone to orchard road. they were tired out by the programme. but they were happy.
said goodbye to them yesterday night at far east square.
thanks to edmund, i finally got to experience my 1st uni forum camp type of event.