Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Some of you will remember my Bangladesh worker project during Grober Poritic last sem... Yesterday, before voting ended, here's an excerpt from the politically concerned Bangladesh workers' conversation with regards to who should be voted for:
Man 1: Madam, so you vote for who? sg citizen: dunno who to vote for. cannot decide never vote yet. Man 1: madam, vote the *** la.. last time i came singapore 10 years everything no have. now everything have. vote them good. Man 2: no madam, don't vote them. they give you egg now later will ask u give them back chicken.
i dinno bangladesh workers were so concerned about the political situation too.
meanwhile, i take no responsibility for the excerpt. it's just a reporting of a conversation i overheard.